Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trying to Make Money Online

There are tons of different ways to make money online, from filling out surveys, to writing “how to” articles, or to writing articles in any format. I have spent the last two years of my life trying to find the magic formula for making money. I have not figured it out yet, but I am not giving up. A good friend of mine has written an EBook on how he makes money online, and it is filled with great information. If you would like a copy of his FREE EBook, follow this link:

Nethopperz EBook

In my experience, I have had the best experience with two sites. They are Ehow and Bukisa. Ehow is a site where you simply write articles in a “how to” format and they provide Adsense, among other advertisements, and give you a portion of the revenue they make. A link to my Ehow profile can be found here:

Clark711 Ehow Profile

Bukisa is a site that works similar, but you can write articles in a “how to” format, or any other format, post videos, or audio clips and they pay you per unique page impression. They also use a revenue sharing model that when people sign up under your referral link, they match a portion of the income they make and give it to you. This is also a great way to make money online. A link to my Bukisa profile can be found here:



If you have any other ways to make money, please do not be shy! If we work together, maybe we can quit our day jobs and sit back and earn easy money!

No comments:

Post a Comment