Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Steve McNair Murdered


The sports world was greatly saddened last week when Steve McNair was discovered dead. He was an amazing quaterback with the Tennessee Titans and almost converted me to a fan. When first reported, I think most people assumed he had been murdered and girlfriend Sahel Kazemi had killed herself, having bad financial reasons as a possible motive for the shooting. I have been through my share of rough times, but I am not sure what could be going through your mind that would make you murder someone you care about, and then take your own life. Maybe I have just not been in the same situation as she had, and I certainly mourn the losses for the family of both. I guess what I am saying is that I wish someone could have helped her before she made that tragic decision. Anyone out there who are having thoughts like she was having should seek help before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment