Thursday, July 30, 2009

STOCK MARKET HITS YEARLY HIGH!!!

Today the stock market is as high as it has been all year, and that makes me feel wonderful. I am far from retirement, but I had a lot of my retirement fund in high risk stocks and I lost a lot of money. I actually have sold a few stocks lately and made a little money! It feels great! I do not know if I would call this a bull market, but things are certainly starting to look better. From what I have read, unemployment had an unexpected drop and a lot of companies are starting to post pretty good profits, many much better than expected. Maybe we are getting out of this bear market and recession and it is time to start making money again! Here are a few articles on buying stocks that you may want to check out:

How to Buy Stock Direct From a Company and Make Money

How to Buy Stocks That Will Make Money

No comments:

Post a Comment