Friday, July 31, 2009

Guitar Hero Country Music

I am one of the biggest Guitar Hero fans you will see. I might not be able to play Dragonforce Through the Fire and Flames, but I can play a lot of songs on expert. I have heard some rumors recently, but nothing that has seemed to pan out. I love country music and I would love to play Guitar Hero Country Music edition. I wonder if they are even planning on making it. A couple of songs that come to mind that would be good for the game would be “Rock My World Little Country Girl” by Brooks N Dunn. If you can think of any other songs that would be great for this game please leave a comment. I have absolutely no power, nor do I know anyone high up in the Activision food chain, but with enough interest, maybe they will take notice and make a great Guitar Hero Country Music game!

No comments:

Post a Comment