Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to Get More Traffic to Your Blog

I have been blogging for a long time. I definitely do not consider myself an expert as the first blog I started was a washout and failure. This time I am trying something a little different. I want to make sure that what I blog about is interesting and informative, and in some cases, good entertainment. This way I can get lots of traffic to my blog so people can find out what is going on in my thick skull. One easy I am trying this time is to periodically check Yahoo's main webpage. At the bottom right corner of the page is a box labeled "Today's Top Searches". It is a quick way to learn what Yahoo users are searching for, and there may be something in that list you feel passionate about, or can write about. Doing this is one way to increase traffic to your blog. Also, although I am guilty of getting lazy, you must post as often to your blog as you can, maybe even everyday. Keep fresh material on your blog. Remember, the news changes everyday. If it didn't, nobody would watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment