Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions for 2010

For those of you that know me, you will easily guess the number one resolution on my long list to better my life. I have been carrying a few extra pounds for quite some time now, and with the birth of my first son, it is definitely time to burn them off. However, this is not an easy feat to accomplish. Well I have a powerful ally on my team this time, and his name is Wii Fit. This is quite possibly the most fun I have ever had exercising. It has a wide array of games aimed at increasing strength, balance, and even correcting your posture. It is the best money I have spent in a long time.

My second resolution is geared toward my health as well, and it is to quit smoking for good. I find myself too often these days going back to that cigarette when I am stressed out, or sometimes at the occasional social event. I would like to spend the better part of 2010 smoke free.

My final resolution for this new year is to share more pictures of my son. I love jumping on Facebook and seeing all the great pictures of everyone and their families, and I have gotten really lazy with this task. For 2010, I will be more consistently updateing my Facebook pages with pictures of my son for all my close frineds and family to see.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment