Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bowler Exposes Himself At Tournament

I have been upset at bowling tournaments in my life. Sometimes it was due to the performance of my teammates, and sometimes due to my own inability to perform. I have taken out my frustrations in many ways, including cursing, kicking the ball return, and one of my favorites, beer.

However, no matter how upset I have been, I have never felt the urge to expose myself during a tournament. New Zealand bowler David File did. At an Easter tournament, he and his tournaments were struggling, and he "flopped out his old fella" as he eloquently stated, to let him teammates know they were bowling like a bunch of d**kheads. What did File earn for this incident? A 10 year ban from bowling. Let this be a lesson to all you young and inspiring bowlers out there. Under no circumstances should you flop out the old fella when you are bowling bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment