Thursday, December 17, 2009

Get Paid to Read Emails, Take Surveys, and More

Who out there is looking for ways to make additional money on the internet? I am definitely one of those people, and I have tried many different approaches. I started with writing online articles for a whole host of websites, and it has done pretty well. Recently, I was looking for other ways to make money, and I came across a website that pays you to read email offers and take surveys. I decided to give it a try, and I am glad I did. Now I am not going to tell you that this is a get rich quick scheme, but it has definitely been worth it. The website I signed up for is called InboxDollars. Basically, when you sign up, they give you a 5 dollar bonus before you even do anything! Then they send you email offers on a daily basis and when you read these offers they pay you. They also have the option to take surveys as well which can pay anywhere from 50 cents to over a dollar. This may not sound like much, but it adds up. Plus, you can shop online for items you use everyday anyway, play games, and so much more. If you participated in all the website has to offer, you could really start to see the money going up. Plus, they have a referral program setup that when you sign up others, they pay you a percentage of the earnings they make as well. You can make money without doing anything. All you have to do is convince your friends to sign up and on the site. Now for the best part. After you obtain gold status, which means you receive your first payment, you get placed into a pool and when people sign up to the site that were not referred, they assign these people as if you referred them! This site is really great and I am really excited about the earning potential. If you want to learn more, or if you want to sign up, click on the link to your right and check this site out!

No comments:

Post a Comment