Monday, August 31, 2009

Opening Week of the NFL Season For the Carolina Panthers

Opening day for the NFL season starts Thursday, September 10th, and although I cannot wait, the more important day for me is Sunday September 13th. This is the day that the Carolina Panthers first take the field of battle against the Philadelphia Eagles. Why could we not start out by playing the Detroit Lions? Four words come to mind. Donovan, McNabb, Michael, and Vick. Although our record versus Vick is not that bad, he has had some pretty good luck facing the Panthers. And versus the Philadelphia Eagles, they lead the series 4 – 2, so they have had pretty good luck against us as well, including a win in the 2003-2004 NFC Championship game. I really hope that we can find a way to start the year off with a win, but I am a bit nervous. However, in any event, we are on the dawn of yet another exciting NFL season, and I am so excited I had to write about it! Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment